Charles W. Watson
Chuck is the managing partner of Watson Mundorff & Sepic, LLP. He dedicates his practice to estate planning and administration, and business matters. Throughout his career, he has drafted thousands of estate documents, including wills, trusts, and powers of attorney, many of which are tailored to satisfy the specific often challenging goals of his clients.
Chuck has supervised the administration of many estates, both simple and complex, including estates subject to federal estate taxes. Chuck also has extensive experience advising clients on the formation, governance, transfer, and dissolution of business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies and general and limited partnerships. His experience with business matters provides a strong background for estate planning and administration of estates which include business interests.
• Fayette County Bar Association, Past Director and Past President
• Pennsylvania Bar Association, Board of Governors, Past Governor
• American College of Trust and Estate Council, Fellow – 1999 to Present
• Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rating
• Uniontown Hospital, Board President
• City Mission, Council
• Connellsville State Hospital, Past Director
• Fay-West Visiting Nurse Assn., Past Director and President
• Veterans of Foreign Wars
• Estate Administration
• Estate/Trust Planning
• Business Law
• Elder Law
Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
JD, Business Editor of the Law Review
Indiana University of Pennsylvania, B.S., cum laude
Major – Accounting
Minor – Economics
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
• United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania